Remember my membership number or Username.
(Clear the check box if you are on a shared/public computer)
- This system is available to ticketed passengers with confirmed reservations made
by EVA Internet Booking System.
- Reservation for Award Upgrade can be made 7 hours prior and up to 360 days before
departure. Currently Award Upgrade online only allows point-to-point itineraries.
- The system is unavailable for the following passengers:
- Passengers requiring assistance (such as those with medical conditions).
- Passengers under the age of 12 who are traveling unaccompanied. (UM, Unaccompanied
- Passengers traveling with infant(s).
- Group travel passengers, bookings of 10 or more passengers in one single booking
- Passengers traveling in U/E/H/Q/V/W/X/N/G booking class code.
- The system is not available to passengers traveling on charter flights, unscheduled
flights and code-sharing flights operated by other airlines.
- Please be noticed that if you reserve the Award Upgrade within 24 hours prior to
flight departure, your original special meal requirement will be re-arranged on
required basis without confirmed.
- Y,B,M,S (Economy) tickets are eligible for an upgrade award to Royal Laurel/Super Business/Premium Laurel by deducting miles. (Upgrade Certificate are limited to the next higher class only . Successive class upgrade is not allowed)
- The ticket holder is responsible for all taxes and surcharges for an upgrade award.